Sunday, May 26, 2013

Warm Me Up and Breathe Me

"Help, I have done it again
I have been here many times before
Hurt myself again today
And the worst part is there's no one else to blame"
~"Breathe Me" by Sia

Day 14:
The minute I heard this song, I was deeply affected. Not only did the musicality and tone of her voice affect me, but the lyrics themselves are immensely powerful.

This song is about self-harm.

Everyday, people go through painful struggles like the ones Sia so beautifully brings up. Some people become very lost and fragile, and do not know how to change things to make them better.

My goal for you today is to realize that you are too precious and beautiful to hurt you or your body.

You aren't perfect, but don't intentionally destroy yourself more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Your opinion is valued. You are beautiful!